Re: (no subject)

At work, we get e-mails that are 10-15 e-mails deep. If I had to
scroll to the bottom every time just to see the reply, I'd stab myself
in the face with a soldering iron.

If you can't remember what happened in your e-mail conversation, I'd
rather have to scroll down to figure that out than to just get the new
stuff.