Re: (no subject)

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Mike Sherman <wheelwrightmike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Webhad them (Microsoft)
> teach a class at work when the company switched to Outlook for "email".  They
> RECOMMEND top posting and keeping the original email(s) intact at the
> bottom to preserve
> it rather than saving all the emails in a thread.  Then you only need
> to archive 1 email.

This is actually rather funny when you look at it. How many email
threads are completely linear where you actually have a message that
contains all prior messages? Unless you use a lock to make sure only
only one concurrent user can send and email at a time and only in
reply to the last message you will get a beautiful tree of message. We
should embrace the tree...

--
David
blog: http://www.traceback.org