Re: Ohio Linux

Dude, seriously, if you guys have to buy your own banner, just let me
know. I have connections to a large format print shop. I'll get you
guys a banner at no cost to the LoCo.

Anything large you guys want printed for OLF, let me know. Doesn't
have to be banner either. They can print on sheets of plastic,
plexiglass, even sheets of  metal...

So, again, if a banner isn't something supplied by canonical, then
please let me get it printed for us. I would just need the art.

Doug