Re: Australian Government To Force Internet Users To Install State-Approved Software ?

The first link is a lot of hyper-paranoid crap from Alex Jones.  Hopefully,
someone will have sense enough to at least add a linux-compatible AV to the
list. (Hopefully, this won't actually happen...)

Jason Chandler