Re: Check-in

And the submission deadline for talks just got pushed back to July 7th,
too.  See: http://www.ohiolinux.org/node/674

I've thrown my hat in the ring to speak.  Anybody else from the LoCo
want to take a shot?  Topics that might be worth pitching a talk about
could potentially include:

* Experience in the functioning of the ReLoCo teams
* Cool tricks in Bash that you've kept to yourself
* Cases in the revitalization of old/antique hardware with Ubuntu and
how local governments & schools could adapt such
* The need for a GNUPal competitor to PayPal
* Enjoying Linux while seemingly trapped on a metaphorical island alone

SMK