Thoughts on a new Laptop (Coding/Gaming/Travel)

Hey Folks,

I'm looking at getting a new laptop within the next month and would like
some thoughts. I don't really keep track of the 'latest and greatest'
tech when it comes to laptops so it'd be nice to have some help.

I'm looking to use it mostly for Coding and some mid-range gaming
(Sauerbraten, Half Life 2, Starcraft 2 ETC) and don't really require the
ability to max settings although I wouldn't complain of course. ;) It
should probably be noted that I'll be compiling on the go so a decent
CPU is a must. Also it's important that it has a decent battery life
(somewhere above the range of 2 hours or at the very least a 'power
save' feature.) as I intend to be traveling and may not always have a
socket.

My budget is about a thousand dollars although I'm willing to stretch to
about 1.1k.

Currently looking at three options.
http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Studio-15-6-Inch-Obsidian-
Laptop/dp/B002PY7OTE
http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-DV6-2162NR-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Up-
Battery/dp/B0031ESWP2
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00361G0ZO

Thanks for your time looking things over. Hopefully I've found a few that
are at least kinda/sorta close to what I need.
--
William Chambers / Bios Element
http://bioselement.com/