Re: GPG Key Signing Party at OLF

On 07/22/2010 11:52 AM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
I'm there! I'm also in the strong set, if anyone needs to get in :)
Remember to bring your:
   * FULL FINGERPRINT OF THE KEY
   * Key ID
   * At least one form of government issued ID

To grab your fingerprints:

gpg --fingerprint `gpg --list-secret-keys | grep sec\  | awk '{print
$2}' | tr "/" " " | awk '{print $2}'`

I just whipped that up. It might be wrong. Just gpg --fingerprint<keyhex>

don't forget them!

OK, can you help those of us that want to take part, but don't have any of the above yet, how to do what we need or direct us to where it's spelled out "step by step". In looking at your post, you mention both a "full fingerprint" and "key ID", that I don't have and need to get. I think the more we have taking part, the wider our circle of security becomes.

John

--
Registered Linux User #507182
Registered Ubuntu User #31054