Re: Cleveland area Global Jam

I think we generally shy away from private residences for Bug Jams (i could
be wrong, but that's been my experience).  I'd definitely be up for the Root
Cafe if they'd have us.  We've done these exclusively on the east-side (at
least for the last few cycles) , maybe having one on the west-side would get
some new people out and involved.

as far as expected attendance, i'd say somewhere between 6-10 people is
average, could be more :-) could also be less :-(

Kenneth Wilson
http://kwjr.com