Re: Election Update

I've drank at least 5-7 dt. dews per day for 10 years.

I have never had a cavity. Never had fillings.

My teeth a perfect (maybe a little stained from coffee and smoking, and
crooked on the bottom because I used to pull my teeth out before they were
ready). Learn how to brush your teeth.

Brian Freytag
I Don't Like This Game System Administrator/Web Developer
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/
Social Media Widget
http://forums.idontlikethisgame.com/viewforum.php?f=3

P.S. Coding the Social Media Widget takes up a lot of my already limited
free time, and I don't see a dime from it unless people donate. It is
donations that keep this widget up to date and the most popular social media
bookmarking plugin since Sexy Bookmarks. If you're capable, please consider
a donation. Any size donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/code/donate.