Flyer for Ubuntu Hour

As promised in last week's IRC meeting, I have uploaded a .xcf file--a
source image for a flyer that could be used as a template for a flyer
promoting Ubuntu Hour or other LoCo-related events--for download. Original
credit goes to Brian "MaskedDriver" Freytag, the previous Columbus ReLoCo
leader. Feel free to use it as you please.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZGJkanZwYUlCSWV4dnc9PQ

Sorry about the download link, but the LP mailing list didn't seem to like
it when I sent as an attachment. This download will be valid through 11/7,
so get it while it's hot!

Rick

Follow ups