Re: Inaugural Mansfield Reloco Ubuntu Hour!

Just wanted to elaborate a bit, this is open to ANYONE who wants to
come, you don't have to live in Mansfield. Since it's pretty central
between Cleveland, Akron, and Columbus, anyone who is in the "too far
to go to one of those" region is more than welcome! :)