Re: Second Call for Council Members

Put my name in. Things are much more manageable with a team of people,
so I believe something like this would be less stressful on any one
person.

Most of you know me pretty well; for those that don't: I'm a sophomore
at OSU, and previously led the team some years ago. I'm an Ubuntu
member, an Ubuntu Forums staffer, and a pretty laid-back guy. When I
have the time for things I really do get stuff done™.

If anyone else is willing to be on the council and we've hit 3 people,
I'll step back. I think it's good to have fresh minds leading and now
is a great opportunity for that.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/