Re: Second Call for Council Members

At this point I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.

I am the LoCo's podcast presenter and am based here on the iceberg that
is Ashtabula County away from any ReLoCo.  We have no lake effect snow
yet but the lake effect rain is surely making things gloomy outside.  I
started using Ubuntu when I was living in Nevada in late 2007/early
2008.  I've switched to Xubuntu as it doesn't stress out my G4 badly.  I
don't know enough to code much past bash scripting but have been a
working print journalist and created podcast production for LISNews.org
back in November 2007.

Stephen Michael Kellat