Re: Changes to the Ohio LoCo Launchpad account

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 21:05:27 -0500 Jon Buckley wrote:
> Some other points of note:
>
>    - ReLoCo contacts please give us any feed back that you may have
>    regarding the LoCo or ReLoCos at: *
>    ubuntu-us-ohio-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*

To expand on this a bit.  If any of the reloco leads (or anyone else
for that matter) have any requests or suggestions on what they
need/want from the council, please feel free to email us and just ask.

For example, I was going to see if we could request 10.10 cds to be
shipped to each of the area leads.  If you want me to pursue that, let
me know.

Best wishes,
Gilbert