Re: Loco gathering

Perhaps you might show your driver's license and get a card.  As long as
you are an Ohioan and you can cross the threshold to enter the building,
you may get a card regardless of what library you are at in Ohio.
That's the only way I can have access privileges that stretch from
Conneaut to Sandusky.

Stephen Michael Kellat