Announcement: Loco Gathing Sunday May 1st 2011

This has been in discussion for a while now, but it is now finally
confirmed. We will be hosting a loco gathering at the Columbus main
library 3rd floor board room on Sunday May 1st from 1 pm to 5 pm.

The event will be mostly informal.  It's a chance to gather, discuss,
help users with problems/installation/etc.  There will be a chance for
talks, so if you're interested in presenting, please send us a topic,
and we'll get you on the schedule.  Please submit this Wednesday April
27th so we can send out an agenda.

Here is a link to the location:
http://ebranch-prod.columbuslibrary.org/ebranch/index.cfm?pageid=30&bldgid=730

We'll also meander to another venue afterwards to celebrate the
release.  There are plenty of establishments downtown like Taps or the
Elevator.  We'll figure something out and send out a note on that plan
later.

Feel free to spread this message far and wide.  Hope to see you there!

Gilbert