Re: AdWords credit

I eventually get those letters with the adwords credit as well. I will
happily donate those as they come in.

Doug, it gives you the option to continue with the campaign or to
stop. All you have to do is make sure you select "stop." Then it goes
bye-bye.

Unfortunately, $100 doesn't last very long, but if people donate their
free credits when they come in, then we could keep it going for awhile
I'd suspect.

Brian Freytag
I Don't Like This Game System Administrator/Web Developer
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/
Social Media Widget
http://forums.idontlikethisgame.com/viewforum.php?f=3

P.S. Coding the Social Media Widget takes up a lot of my already
limited free time, and I don't see a dime from it unless people
donate. It is donations that keep this widget up to date and the most
popular social media bookmarking plugin since Sexy Bookmarks. If
you're capable, please consider a donation. Any size donation is
greatly appreciated! Thanks!
http://www.idontlikethisgame.com/code/donate.