Re: Unity

This may very well be my last Mac.  I've been having problems in the Mac OS
that make no sense to me, and Apple claims they are 'within spec...' Apple
does make some nice hardware, but it only preforms at it's best when you run
the Mac OS on it. Every Mac that I've tried to run windows on has not
preformed well.  Sure the specs are there, but it's almost like the drivers
weren't there...  My grandmother commented that she wasn't sure that I would
be happy if I didn't have a Mac, but I think that I could adjust to using
Linux (or, even Windows again for that matter...) I will say that it is a
lot easier to fix  the OS in Linux than it is in Windows or the Mac OS
without a reinstall. (I know, I've done this more than once...)

J.