Natty CD shipment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Petra Puchelova <petra.puchelova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 6:58 AM
Subject: Fwd: 843231533
To: jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: canthus13@xxxxxxxxx, doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paultag@xxxxxxxxxx,
"Linden, Lobke van de" <LobkevandeLinden@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Hello Ohio Loco Team,

Unfortunately as TNT can't get hold of Jon Buckley, we are unable to deliver
11.04 version CD's.
Can you please give me an additional contact name number so we can organise
this, otherwise shipment will be returned back to Europe.

Thanks,
Petra

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: 843231533  Date: Wed, 11 May
2011 12:17:41 +0200  From: Linden, Lobke van de
<LobkevandeLinden@xxxxxxxxxx> <LobkevandeLinden@xxxxxxxxxx>  To: Petra
Puchelova <petra.puchelova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <petra.puchelova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi Petra,

U-42940

Jon Buckley

843231533

Columbus

US

09 May 2011  09:43:00  United States Mid West Cargo  Receiver Not Home.
Follow Up Action Underway.

TNT asked receiver to contact them

Remark TNT:

06/05 not home - 09/05 not home - 10/05 asked to call receiver -10/05 not
home again , pls advise, received mail if sender does not reply on our
voicemail's shpmnt will be returned on 16/05

Please advice

Kind regards, Lobke

*
*

*Lobke** van der Linden*| *Supervisor Customer Service / Artprep *| *Promese
Netherlands**
*Zoete Inval 8, 4815 HK Breda | PO Box 3174, 4800 DD Breda, The Netherlands
*T* +31 (0) 76 533 3141 | *F* +31 (0) 76 533 3165
*E* lobkevandelinden@xxxxxxxxxx | *I* www.promese.eu

Vanwege een kwaliteitsaanpassing in ons printing process hebben wij de
layout van onze PDF’s aangepast. De layout van de PDF is 22 graden gedraaid.
Mocht u vragen hierover hebben dan horen wij die graag.
Before printing this e-mail or attachments please consider the environment.
Thank you.

----DISCLAIMER----
This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.

JPEG image

Follow ups