Re: Election time

Jordan McCollum wrote:

> I was wondering if there was someone in particular that you were looking
> for...

I don't want the council's perspective to sway popular opinion, so we
won't voice our opinions.

Of course, anyone is free to run, and the election itself will end up
determining the best candidate.

Since Jacob announced this last Sunday, I am going to set the deadline
for declaring candidacy for this Sunday, May 22nd, at 11:59pm.  After
that we'll have a two week campaigning period, and the voting deadline
will be Sunday June 5th at 11:59pm.  Details on voting to come later.

Gilbert