Last Week's Mansfield Ubuntu Hour

I just wanted to send a note to the list thanking everyone who came
out last Wednesday. I realize this is significantly after the fact,
but it's the thought that counts, right?

We had an AMAZING turnout (10 people!), some new faces, some who have
been a few times. We had a great variety of user levels, some people
who have been using Ubuntu (or other linux flavors) for years, some
who use it part time, and even someone who had just installed for the
first time recently.

I really hope to see everyone again, and hope we can get more people
interested/involved. Please let me know if there is interest in having
more "formal" gatherings, like to discuss actual topics, do a bug day
or something, etc. I'd love to find ways we can contribute to Ubuntu
as a ReLoCo (and as the LoCo as a whole really), so any ideas are
welcome.

Thanks again to those who came, I appreciate everyone's participation.
I look forward to having even more people make it in the future. Our
next Ubuntu Hour will be Wednesday June 1, 5pm at Panera off
Lexington-Springmill Rd.

-Cheri Francis