Re: Northeast Ohio Census Call

Mathay: I do think that having MORE Ubuntu Hours is also not a bad
thing. It makes it more accessible for people. Perhaps having the
RELOCO have an event every other month that brings together the
smaller groups would be good.

Mark Shuttleworth said his goal is to reach 200 MILLION Users (I
forget the timeframe for that goal though). We are only going to reach
out to more people by being more accessible and available. Having more
Ubuntu Hours helps make that happen.

If the nearest U-H is an hour or more away, you aren't going to go, at
least not regularly. That's just reality. I wanted to hang out with
Ubu-Folk, so I started one in my town! Granted, we had pretty sparse
attendance for a while, but our last Ubuntu Hour had 10 people show
up! It was pretty awesome. Having multiple ubuntu hours under one
ReLoCo (I'd think) would be perfectly fine.

-Cheri