Re: Anyone in the Cleveland area want to do a meetup?

Alrighty! I'll find a place/time and send details for the meeting to
the list a week or so in advance.

Paul, what resources? I didn't know we had anything in the area, but
depending on what they are I might be interested in making use of
them. :)

Cheers,
James Gifford
http://jamesrgifford.com