Re: Ubuntu Hour Cleveland

I've got weekly meetings at 9PM on Tuesdays, but I'll be there with a couple others at least for the first hour.

See everyone there!
__________________
Evan Wilson
<evanjameswilson@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:evanjameswilson@xxxxxxxxx>>
<evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

On 7/27/2011 1:01 PM, Justin R. Andrusk wrote:
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:23:47AM -0400, James Gifford wrote:
Hey guys,

If it's OK with people, we'll having our first "meeting" at the Phoenix
Coffee on Coventry on Tuesday August 9th at 7PM.

The address is 1854 Coventry Road, Cleveland Heights OH. Any
comments/questions/whatever, just email me.

--
Cheers,
James Gifford

Sweet. Thanks for setting this up. I'll be there.

Justin