IMPORTANT: LoCo Money Shift

Please do not send any money to me via PayPal at this time. Due to circumstances beyond my control a 21 day holding period has been instituted within the past hour for any payments received by me. Considering that the postal service moves quicker than that and that that is the PCI standard time for chargebacks, only mailed things can be accepted on my part for now if they have a financial nature.

That mailing address is:

Stephen Michael Kellat
P.O. Box 1658
Ashtabula, OH  44005-1658

I apologize for any inconvenience caused hereby. Thankfully the till amount is sitting outside PayPal's reach at the moment.

SMK

Follow ups