From: Douglas Stanley <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu Ohio LoCo Team" <ubuntu-us-ohio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011 10:16:01 AM GMT-0400
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-us-ohio] Ohio Linuxfest 2011

We have some left over funds from last year, should we consider
purchasing some additional swag?

How quickly is stuff shipped from the normal ubuntu store? Stickers
should be pretty cheap, and EVERYONE likes stickers!

Also, I was thinking of having a mini server at the booth showcasing
some of what ubuntu can do...just not sure what would be best to
show...some thoughts I had were to setup a private only wifi and have
an ubuntu samba/nfs server, or perhaps a daap server sharing music
that is freely available. Or perhaps a remote desktop server people
could connect to and try out.

Ideas welcome.

Doug