Re: Ohio Linuxfest 2011

I'm all for that idea. I just think overhead is less, and frankly, a
LOT of people who get the pretty distro cds don't actually use them.
They pick them up because they're free swag. So I'd think better to
have pretty ones for the relocos to hand out in their area to folks
who need the liner info. I don't know, I just think that linux folks
at a linux conference will *likely* be ok with a burned cd. I mean,
have the pretty ones available, just...I don't think that's the only
option.