Re: Cleveland Ubuntu hour was a success

Hello All;

Thought the turnout was great as well. Was only expecting a handful of
folks.

I think we should try the Global Jam if for nothing else, but for the
team to get exposure to it. I have provided a link to the Ubuntu Wiki
that describes the event and each of the themes with a link with some
more details. We would just need to reserve a location that has
reliable Internet I think in order for it to be successful.

Looking forward to future sessions.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Regards,

Justin