Booth volunteers wanted

Hey guys,

I'm putting together a plan for booth staffing during linuxfest.  I'd
like to have at least 3 people there at all times (8am to 4pm on
September 10th). I'm setting up two hour volunteer windows.  If you
can only make part of a window, state that when you sign  up.  If
you're interested in volunteering, please reply to this email with your
name filled in at the times you can volunteer:

7am  - 8am (setup):
8am  - 10am:
10am - 12pm:
12pm - 2pm:
2pm  - 4pm:

Also, I've got swag for volunteers (one L and one XL maverick T-shirts,
two Maverick baseball hats, and an Ubuntu book).  The top 5 volunteers
(in terms of amount of time volunteering) get their pick from the fancy
swag. Everyone that volunteers gets stickers, a lanyard, and a button.
Leftover swag gets handed out to stoppers-by.

Thanks!
Gilbert

Follow ups