Re: Linus Ditches Gnome & KDE !?!?!

This is one of those times where window manager diversity is not a bad thing. I normally use Xfce on any personal desktop that happens to be functional while my netbook from System76 sticks with the Ubuntu netbook remix they have loaded.

When my video card and monitor cooperate...byobu makes for the best window manager in conjunction with things like wicd-cli or cnetworkmanager. :-) For now the monitor keeps shifting the 80x25 picture to the right about 1.5 characters which makes that not workable.

SMK