Re: Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Release

On 10/05/2011 06:09 AM, Jon Buckley wrote:
Hello all!

With the release of Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot just around the corner (scheduled for Oct. 13), we should begin planning our release parties. Whether we decide to have a huge state wide LoCoHiO release party, or we have a number of smaller ones around the state, I think we should do something.

With that said, the floor's open, any suggestions?

--
Jon Buckley
http://www.itsafork.com/

Where would we hold a major statewide event at this point? Eight days isn't really all that much time to put something together. More localized events would be good.

Pending thoughts:

Pegging ONN with a story pitch would be a really cool thing to do for this release perhaps. Still need an angle and a release drafted though...

SMK