Re: Last minute plan to celebrate the release of Oneiric Ocelot!

Yes. That can be done. If anybody would like to contribute audio, save it to Ubuntu One then offer it as a share to me at this e-mail address. If nothing is heard by about 8 PM, I'll see what I can whip up.

And on that note, I gotta get some sleep.  See y'all in a few hours...

SMK