Cleveland ReLoCo 11.10 party/jam/thing!

Heya folks!

So, this next Tuesday November 1st (sorry for the short notice), we'll
have a Ubuntu hour (although it might last two, you don't have to stay
more than that) at Cleveland State Uni, at 7PM.

I'll be there with my netbook running 11.10, so you can play around
with Unity/11.10. I'll also have some Live CDs with 11.10, so if you
want to install (or just want to play around before making the jump)
you can bring your laptop and we'll do it! :)

Address is below:
Cleveland State University, Michael Schwartz
Library, RT 401
2121 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH
Again, the time is 7PM, November 1st (that's a tuesday).

If you have any questions, just email me. :)
Cheers,
James Gifford

Follow ups