Re: Reminder: Columbus Ubuntu Hour

good job getting the ball rolling Will! I've been working nights for a
while now & it makes it hard to get around for the Ubuntu Hours, but i'll
try hard to make it so that you have at least one person to sit with! lol :)

is anybody else going to try to make it out????

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert@xxxxxxxxx