New way to talk about news across our state

For better or for worse, a Launchpad project has been created for The
Burning Circle at http://launchpad.net/burningcircle

To talk about what's going on at your end of the state, add a new text
file to the repository named in CamelCase with the date.  Inside the
file should be plain text talking about whatever the bit of news is.
Having such clearsigned with GnuPG would be a plus so as to ensure
attribution.

We'll give this a shot and see how it goes.  You can also leave word
about events by calling 702-714-0397.

What happened at your local Ubuntu Hour?  Where are other Ubuntu users
near me?  What is your ReLoCo doing?  What feat of coding do you think
others would be impressed by?  All those questions are the sorts of
things to mention either through the Bazaar repo or by calling the
hotline.

Production usually starts after 7 PM Eastern on Sundays so if I don't
know by then about your great news it will have to wait a week.

Hopefully this works nicely.

Stephen Michael Kellat