Re: Looking for a local team to join or even start

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Matt Upchurch wrote:
>  I live in Newark Ohio and I have been using Linux for the past 4 years. My
> focus has mainly been on Ubuntu as you can see from my website-
> http://mvproductions-columbus.com/linux.html
>
>  As my Linux knowledge increases so has my desire to help anyone I can
> switch to Ubuntu. I contribute as much as I am able and if there are any
> opportunities available in joining an active group (especially volunteering)
> or even creating a new group please let me know. I just need to be pointed
> in the right direction.

Hi,

We don't currently have an ubuntu ohio group in Newark, and I'm not
aware of any linux-specific groups their either.  We're always looking
for new reloco leads for various parts of the state, so you could
certainly take up the lead out there.  Otherwise, Columbus is kind of
close to Newark and we do have a fairly active group here.

Gilbert