Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-tablet] Zareason is making a 10 inch Open Tablet called ZaTab!!

I've been looking for a tablet for a couple of months now, and saw
this one pop up today. It looks decent, and the $350 is reasonable,
but I'm not sure how much it will be able to compete with the $250
Galaxy Tab 2 (and somewhat the Kindle Fire). If they actually license
Google Apps (Gmail, Maps, etc) for the tablet then it could sell well,
otherwise if it's just AOSP Android it'll probably be more of a
developer toy. Not really a bad thing. Personally I'm going to keep
waiting.

Also, it's Saturday morning already? Yikes.