Re: Ohio Linux Fest 2012

On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 08:00:40PM -0400, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> As seen at the forum:
>
> > Good evening friends across the Buckeye state.
> >
> > I just checked in with Jon Buckley via telephone earlier tonight and
> > it appears that, no, there will not be UbuCon at Ohio Linux Fest 2012.
> > I am uncertain if there will be any presence by Erie Looking
> > Productions there either due to adverse circumstances erupting.
> >
> > Will you be in attendance at Ohio Linux Fest 2012? Sound off on this
> > thread so we can count noses!

I've just taken time off work last week & about to book ticket to fly
out (from Boston) to make it to OLF.

I hope others will make the (short!!!) trip within Ohio to hang out!

Mike Gilbert & I should be doing some Debian hacking one of the day, if
anyone wants to sprint / RC bug hunt with us.

> Visit http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=12150951 to chime in!
> You did know we've got an Ohio forum, didn't you? :-)

:)

> Stephen Michael Kellat

-Paul

--