Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Start a Jam!

We could try to re-invigorate the various ReLoCos and try to get Columbus,
Dayton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Mansfield, Akron, wherever else to get at
least 1-2 people saying "I will be at this place at this time for this
long, any other Ubuntu Folks who want to join, come meet up". But I don't
know how feasible that would be.