Re: Election time

A non-definitive list:

- Coordinating ohio events (irc meetings, Ohio Linuxfest participation,
etc.)
- Ordering swag for those events
- Collaborating with the other council members
- Interfacing with the global Ubuntu Loco Council, putting together a
re-approval application every other year
- Leading reloco (really local) leads
- Assigning people to update the web page / wiki (or doing it yourself)
- Anything else you think the position may entail

Gilbert