Open source docs conference in Cincinnati

Hi all,

Stephen Kellat said it would be all right to email the list with this.
I run a conference in Cincinnati that focuses on documentation and
support in open source projects and in open communities. The next Open
Help Conference is this June:

http://openhelpconference.com/

We get documentation contributors from major open source projects like
Mozilla, OpenStack, LibreOffice, and GNOME. We've had a number of Ubuntu
documentation team members in the past, and this year Jorge Castro is
coming down to talk about the Ask Ubuntu StackExchange site.

Open Help is a two-day conference over a weekend (June 15-16). It has
a heavy emphasis on open, attendee-led discussions, with only about
half the time spent on presentations and demos. We also host multiple
team doc sprints for three days after the conference. Everybody is
welcome to join the sprint days, even if you don't have a team. (But
somebody might put you to work on their docs if you do stay.)

If anybody is in southern Ohio, or would like to make the trip down,
I'd love to get more locals involved. And if you know anybody in the
surrounding areas, please spread the word. The Indiana and Kentucky
LoCo teams appear inactive, sadly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun