Registration For Ohio Linux Fest 2013

Greetings Ubuntu Ohio!

I have Ohio Linux Fest 2013 up on the LoCo portal as an event here: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-ohio/2504-ubucon-at-ohio-linux-fest-2013/

The register link on the page will take you to the registration page on OLF's site to register for the entire event if you have not already done so.  If the address is correct in the portal you can also get the portal to spit out instructions on how to get to the convention center.  A map showing generally where the convention center is located is also shown.

If you register for OLF I would appreciate it if you would please leave a comment on the LoCo portal page so I can get an idea of who is coming and who isn't.  Your Launchpad login credentials are what you need for logging into the LoCo portal.

I look forward to seeing everybody possible at OLF.  A big goal is that I want to get as many team members together for a picture or two to post for a team health check.  Yes folks, we are earnestly reaching for Verified status under the new regime announced here: http://lococouncil.ubuntu.com/2013/08/25/new-local-communities-healthcheck/

Have a beautiful Wednesday wherever you are...

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact/Leader, Ubuntu Ohio

P.S. Please do not forget to listen to the most recent episode of the Burning Circle: http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/node/164