Re: 13.10 Launch Party?

As there are no sub-state local groups (ReLoCos) at the moment as we're in the process of reorganizing of them, when & where would you like to proceed with a localized event?  What geographical section of our state would it be intended for?  How would you like to structure your localized event so that others around the state might use it as a model to base off of?

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact/Leader, Ubuntu Ohio