Re: Survey Idea to Figure Out Where is Everyone is Located in Ohio

I think that could help if the reason some members are not on the map is
because they don't want it to be public on the web. Either way there could
be drawbacks. The map includes a few former members who are no longer
active or who have moved out of Ohio, and if we organize a survey instead,
I wonder what kind of response rate we could get.

I think the best route would be a survey plus the map data, while
considering the members we know to have moved or left the group.
-Dave