Second Mock virtual Ubuntu Hour

All,

I'm planning to run one more mock virtual Ubuntu Hour for those who had
issues or were not able to make it the first time around.  For those who
had issues, can you plan for extra time before the event so the ones who
can help to resolve the issues.  I'm planning for doing this on a Friday
morning (EST) into the early afternoon.  So, if you can not make but
still want to try out, please tell and we can work something out.

Thank you,
Svetlana Belkin
Point of Contact for Ubuntu Ohio
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women