Second mock Virtual Ubuntu Hours

All,

Okay and the results are:

WebRTC is not what the Ubuntu Ohio will be using due to the fact that
the technology is one year old and it only works on Chrome and Firefox
Nightly on Ubuntu. Also, I think it's not that bandwidth friendly for
the ones with low bandwidth. Well, anything video/audio isn't. wink

For the time being, the old skool method- as in IRC - will be used for
Ubuntu Ohio's virtual Ubuntu Hours. Will that be fine with everyone in
the Ubuntu Ohio team, if we did that way?

Svetlana Belkin
--
A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women

Follow ups