Fwd: Open Help Conference

Finally something is happening in my neck of the woods...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Open Help Conference
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:20:19 -0400
From: Jorge O. Castro <jorge@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ubuntu Doc <ubuntu-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to point out that the Open Help Conference is happening
in Cincinnati, Ohio,  June 14-18.

http://openhelpconference.com/

The nice thing about this conference is that it is followed up with
three days of working sprints, so if you want to also do some work
that's available there.

I attended this conference last year, it's run by Shaun McCance, which
some of you might recognize from GNOME Docs. It is well organized and
I ran into documentation/technical writers for Mozilla, OpenStack,
Fedora/Red Hat, Mediawiki, WordPress, and other well run OSS projects.

If you're interested in learning on how other projects are working
with their docs then I highly recommend attending. CFPs are also
_still open_ if you want to give a talk!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.