Subject: Re: Membership
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:46:04 -0400
From: Brian Slease <javacat53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have tried numerous times in setting up a PGP key, even using a
multiple password generator code software and using up to the amount of
random info to generate a 'passphrase', all has failed me and i know I
was doing something right but I guess not completely right. So if I'm
asked to leave the xubuntu channels that I'm currently associated with
I'll also do that.  I will not be visiting the ubuntu channels anytime
soon.  I like Xubuntu very much, i would hate to change distros because
I can't get the needed support from the xubuntu channels on freenode.
Thought this distro was a community distro by the way it's advertised on
the net, i guess I'm wrong in thinking this..