Re: Fwd: [loco-contacts] Free copies of The Official Ubuntu Book for Locos

The missing question is this:

Is there any interest in this being requested for the Ohio community at this time?  I would have to send in the request so this is a general call to see if there is any interest in having a loaner to float around our community.

Stephen Michael Kellat