Re: Final Meeting of the Year!

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:59:38 -0500
Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All,
>
> As requested by our fine leader, Stephen M. Kellat, we are having our
> final meeting for this year.  I created a Doodle poll:
> http://doodle.com/s74uhanm3yzpprtq If there is any problems with the
> poll, please tell me.
>
> The agenda is created also:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings/Dec2014
>
> Anyone is welcome to vote and post your items.
>
> Thank you.
> --
[snip]

For better or worse, this is what the draft agenda that can still be edited looks like now:

In the Chair: '''''TO BE DETERMINED'''''

----

When: '''''TO BE SETTLED'''''

Location: #ubuntu-us-oh on irc.freenode.net
----

Meetingology: Not present

-------

Business to discuss:

{*} Mailing List

  We have two, one that's !LaunchPad's and one is on lists.ubuntu.com, which one should we use for the team?

{*} Twitter Account

  Does anybody know we have [[https://twitter.com/UbuntuOhio|a Twitter account]] even?

{*} Ubuntu Global Jam

  February 6-8, 2015.  We should hold a rally.  Reports to be received as to locations under consideration whether we can find space in a Cleveland locale or if we will pursue the option of a centrally located Ohio State Parks lodge.

{*} Leadership Transition

  Due to circumstances beyond his control, Stephen Michael Kellat appears required to stand down as Leader and Point of Contact for Ubuntu Ohio.  This is prompted by his conditions of employment as a federal civil servant.  We must discuss the way forward.

{*} Any Other Business (AOB)